I am so happy to receive the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award from Liz at Pumpkin and Peanut Butter! This award, like the Liebster award, is a fun way everyone to get to know everyone else a little bit better. Liz and I connected over our shared love of peanut butter, and I’ve had so much fun checking out her blog! It is full of delicious recipes (like this ingenious lentil loaf with cauliflower mash!) and fabulous photography that you should totally check out!
Now, onto the fun stuff!
The rules of this award are…
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate five to seven blogs.
5. Ask ten questions to your nominees.
Questions from Pumpkin and Peanut Butter:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?
I’ve always wanted to visit Europe! I’ve always wanted to travel to London, Paris, and Rome (THE typical tourist destinations, of course!). I really want to travel all over France so I can practice the French that I learn in French class at school! I also want to go to Italy because of the fabulous food, the beautiful landscapes, and the old towns and historical buildings. In my lifetime, I’d love to travel to 6 out of the 7 continents (even though Antarctica has penguins, it’s WAY too cold for me). I also want to road trip to all 50 United States!
2. What is your favorite Oscar-Nominated movie this year?
I’ve only seen two out of the eight Oscar-Nominated movies this year, but I enjoyed both of them. I liked The Theory of Everything a bit better than The Grand Budapest Hotel because the actors were just so incredible, but I enjoyed TGBH’s cinematography and humor. Out of the other Oscar-Nominated movies, I would like to see The Imitation Game, Selma, and Whiplash.
3. City girl or country girl?
I like both the city and the country, but I’m probably a country girl at heart. Cities are fun to go to at times because there are fun things to do in them (like shopping and going to vegan restaurants!). However, I love the country, especially when there are few people around and nature is relatively undisturbed. I like the quiet of the country.
4. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love being able to connect with people that I would have never met otherwise! I love writing for the blog, too. It’s a fun way to express myself!
5. If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be?
In the world of vegan food, I’d want to meet Chloe Coscarelli. She is beautiful, kind, and makes creative and delicious vegan food! In the world of all famous people, I’d love to meet Taylor Swift. She is also beautiful and kind, plus she has killer style and the voice of an angel.
6. Vegetables or fruit?
I love both! I like fruit more because it’s sweeter and I have a serious sweet tooth. My favorite fruits are pineapple, strawberries, and watermelon.
7. Coffee or tea?
Tea for sure. I’ve taken one sip of coffee ever, and I hated it. So tea wins by 1000000. I rarely drink it, though!
8. What is one goal you have for your blog this year?
One of my goals this year is to take better food photographs for the blog. I also plan to use Instagram more to share yummy food with more people!
9. What is your drink of choice?
Water. I literally can’t live without it! I also adore pineapple juice, which is not surprising since pineapple is my favorite fruit. I love smoothies too (especially this one), which I guess are a drink?
10. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Technically, the first thing I do is crawl out of my warm, snuggly bed and switch off my alarm. The first thing I enjoy doing in the morning is stretching for around five minutes to warm up my sleepy body!
My Questions to You:
- What is on your bucket list?
- What is your favorite blog post that you’ve ever posted? Why?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is one thing you want to accomplish this year?
- Where is your favorite place in the world?
- Fruit or veggies?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite activity/thing to do?
- What is your favorite book (tough question!)?
- How would your friends describe you in three words?
Thank you so much for nominating me, Liz! Have fun answering my questions, nominees! I can’t wait to read your responses! 🙂