I LOOOOOOVE smoothies. They’re easy to make, (most are) healthy, they’re tasty, and they’re a great way to add extra greens into your diet!
I love this smoothie because it’s colorful (and it tastes good)!
Pink and Green(s) Smoothie
For the green layer :
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup kale
- 1/4 to ½ cup of nondairy milk (less liquid = thicker smoothie)
for the pink layer :
- ½ cup frozen strawberries or raspberries
- ½ cup nondairy milk
- Blend the green layer. Pour it into a big glass or mason jar.
- Rinse out your blender.
- Blend the pink layer and pour it into the same glass / jar as the green layer.
- Swirl the 2 smoothies around together with a spoon and enjoy!
Have a great weekend!