Below are some of my favorite vegan resources!
My cookbook staples (and a handy link to purchase them!):
- Chloe’s Kitchen by Chloe Coscarelli (one of my role models)
- Chloe’s Vegan Desserts by Chloe Coscarelli
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook by Angela Liddon
- The Happy Herbivore by Lindsay S. Nixon
- Isa Does It! by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- VegNews Magazine (a VEGAN magazine!)
images via Amazon.com
Some of my very favorite vegan food blogs :
- This Rawsome Vegan Life might just be my favorite blog of them all. Emily shares hilarious commentary along with extremely gorgeous photos and recipes that she’s created.
- Oh She Glows is bursting with simple vegan recipes that even non-vegans will enjoy! The site is run by Angela, the author of The Oh She Glows Cookbook (mentioned above).
- Minimalist Baker is run by a husband and wife duo. They create delicious dishes, and their photography skills are out of this world!
- Chocolate-Covered Katie is full of healthy but still yummy desserts created by Katie, who might love chocolate even more than I do!
- Oh, Ladycakes is awesome. Wonderful, simple recipes + gorgeous photos + funny commentary = perfection.
- Fragrant Vanilla Cake is a blog run by Amy, a hardcore runner and baker. She creates new mouthwatering vegan (and often raw) recipes almost every day!
- Celine Eats Avocados is full of gorgeous, healthy, and natural vegan recipes and adorable pictures of Celine’s daughters.
- The Garden Grazer has simple, healthy, and delicious recipes and great meal ideas!
- The Friendly Fig is a great blog for new vegans and practiced vegans alike! It has awesome vegan resources and easy vegan recipes with ingredients you probably already have around your house.
My Favorite “Vegan” Documentaries :
I hope you enjoy these “vegan” resources! Have a happy and healthy day!