Hey and happy Wednesday!
Let’s get right to it- I have an exciting announcement. Have you ever heard of Spoon University? If you haven’t, it’s a food writing website for college students by college students. Colleges have chapters, and each chapter makes articles and hosts cool events like this one. I joined my school’s chapter and published my first post today (!!!!).
I am so excited about being involved with Spoon. How excited you ask?
My article is a recipe of four-ingredient cookies that you can make in your microwave. They’re great for busy college students everywhere because they only contain four ingredients and take like six minutes total to make and bake. They’re healthy enough to make for breakfast, but they’re also a great healthy snack or dessert for those not wanting to gain the freshman 15. Give them a try and show “Cupcake Wars” that you don’t need an oven to make satisfying dessert!
Please check out my first article and tell me what you think! HERE‘S the link.
Four-Ingredient Microwave Cookies
Makes 6 cookies
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice- I used peanut butter
- 3 100 calorie packets of oats (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Mash the banana in a small bowl or mug.
- Stir in the nut butter.
- Stir in the oats.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Form the cookie dough into 2 inch balls. Place on a (microwave safe) plate and heat in the microwave for a minute and 10 seconds.
- Take out of the microwave, let cool for a few minutes, and enjoy!
I hope your day is as fun as you are.